Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 16 June 2013

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? #2


Now whats happened?  Now some shit banner at the top of the blog advertising money and women.... great my blog is being raped as I type, I've got one more post to do, then I'm gonna investigate cos it looks like I've been fucked over by some hacker who's hacked me off, but hey ho shit happens, it's not the end of the world.

1 comment:

Longy said...

Your blog is incrediably differcult to read at the moment mate. This is a new computer with shitloads of ram and this is the only page that nearly crashed my computer. I think you have too much on one page. I dunno. What did you think of that Brian James new one then? You never did get back to me.


Longy