Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 27 March 2011

Some shit about some shit!

I was shocked and surprised to hear about the death of Elizabeth Taylor.... I thought she was already dead…. and another thing….If as the news reported Colonel Gaddafi’s airforce has been rendered useless, why then are the West still bombing Libya? I thought the whole no fly zone thing was about stopping his air capabilities, seems to me the job’s been done, unless there’s more to it….Like regieme change. Is he a target? Isn’t he a target? And when the bullets fly past his head will his guards be shouting “GADDAFI.. DUCK!”

1 comment:

Longy said...

I'm glad it's not just me. I thought Elizabeth Taylor was already dead too!