Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 13 February 2011

Easy Target #?


JUSTIN BIEBER, Don’t you just wanna slap him across the face…...with a spiked running shoe!
He’s a young singer, a popular pin up with teenage girls, or so my daughter tells me, apparently he’s peng?! More like pong if you ask me; a squeaky clean image of perfection, he’s one of the ugly faces of capitalism; someone for kids to aspire to be like, or to desire someone like him, something the majority will fail to achieve despite spending a fortune on trying to. Justin Bleeder the little shit! I blame the parents and the profiteers!


2 comments:

RevolutionaryBum said...

Couldn't agree with you more NUZZ ! At least he didn't win any grammies last night !!! (I don't think?) Best new artist went to Esapranza Spalding !!! Who is truly talented, not just a pretty face that a year from now people will be asking " Justin Who?" What's worse is Nickelodeon and Disney with their pre packaged crap "bands" that there weening kids into a life of buying cheap crap, produced with no talent faces so they can reap all the profits !!! I think there so focused on the profits that they no longer want to deal with actual artists who they can't completely control... Just my opinion but I think we see eye to eye... Take care bro.

iffatali said...

I walk around the world like a ghost, and sometimes I question
whether I even exist. Whether I've ever existed at all.
Flights to Kathmandu
Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
Cheap Air Tickets to Kathmandu