Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 27 December 2010

THE MATTLESS BOYS - 2 Track Promo (Download)


This lot are no new guitars in town. Remember The Boys? First Time, Brickfield Nights and all those other gems. They used to have a guitarist by the name of Matt Dangerfield, well he doesn’t play on this record so it’s…. The Mattless Boys, with 13 tracks of pure perfect power pop punk’n’roll, that only The Boys could produce. Hard choice to choose a couple of tracks for yer, I’m not gonna post the whole album, cos I really think you should go and buy it. I left the decision up to the shuffle mode on my CD player, and here’s what it’s chosen for ya! Enjoy!

1 comment:

kennyhel77 said...

On my blog, I voted this the best album of 2010. Absoulutely love this!
Ken