Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 25 August 2008




“The worth of the state, in the long run, is the worth of the individuals composing it.” - John Stuart Mill



“The state in choosing men to serve it, takes no notice of their opinions. If they be willing faithfully to serve it, that satisfies.” - Oliver Cromwell.

2 comments:

John Liedown said...

Nice quotes,
Remind me of old NMA shirts!
Thought you'd like to know that all i've listened to all day is your Gaslight Anthem posts. What with this & the Skuzzies your taking over my turntable. Cease & Desist! :)
J

gomonkeygo said...

Yeah, not feeling to hot about my state these days. The Repiglickers are making me seriously sick. Like a burning garbage pit in the gut. Their blatant pandering and foul besmirchings and filthy lies are starting to literally foul the air, I think. Or maybe that's just the giant industrial pig farm spraying raw sewage into the air again. I can't tell the difference, but I'm sure one of them is giving me cancer.