Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 16 August 2008

IT'S ALL MUSHROOMED!



Just when people thought it couldn’t get any worse; thanks to Russia’s sabre rattling with Georgia and America getting the OK to station missiles in Poland, now there’s the threat of nuclear war. (only got 5/10 in National Risk register) It’s about time Russia stopped trying to compete with America, and it’s about time that America stopped trying to take over the world, and the sooner Bush fucks off, the better. I mean get this; without any trace of irony he has told the Russians that “Bullying and intimidation are not acceptable ways to conduct foreign policy in the 21st Century” yeah right, unless it’s done by America , and then it's perfectly acceptable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will certainly be a good thing when ‘Bush fucks off’. But I would urge caution regarding Barak Obama. He has made quite a concerning speech regarding Iran. Remember how optimistic we all felt about Blair in 1997?

Caveat Emptor.

gomonkeygo said...

Obama's gotta be better than McCain on this. He grew up under the mushroom cloud unlike McCain. I can't help but think he understands the fear better than any candidate we've ever had. And Ol' John can't wait to start rattling sabres with the Soviets - pardon, Russians - as President. There's the scare factor!

Lee said...

Strange coincidence I'm listening to Elected by Alice Cooper as I read this!
Anyway hurry up with this nuclear war, I refused to get a pension because I expected to be burnt to a frazzle before I was 30.
Now I'm within 20 years of a poverty stricken retirement and I'm getting worried.