Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 1 June 2008


Well, it looks like my weeks up! So here we are again, back in front of the computer, brain ticking over….. (Well almost.) So what’s been happening in the world then? I could bore you with what’s been happening in my world, but I wont, I’ll just bore you with what’s been happening in the ‘real world’ instead! So then; things still not looking too good for Labour, shame for/on the sham, mind you I have no faith in any politicians, especially those that want to keep their expenses secret, the ones that we pay! You wouldn’t mind as much if they were actually doing their job properly and trying to fix ‘broken Britain‘; the one that they broke! rather than bodge the job, but when kids are killing kids on a daily basis and the public are losing faith in the justice system, as household bills rise those in charge of the mess then want more money; for doing what week in week out? Takin’ the piss! Cos that’s what they’re doing, my local MP Barbara Follet had the windows of her London residency cleaned 18 times one year total cost £1,600. Then there’s; travel, stationary, computer equipment total cost £111,193 plus the £22,107 she also claimed for her London home, no wonder she wants to keep her expenses secret. That was the story on the front of my local paper waiting for me after my week away. Hey it’s good to be back!

No comments: