Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Monday 12 May 2008


Another little technical glitch that's come to my attention is that I aint always getting informed by blogger when you guys/gals leave a comment, so I aint answered everything, but I will get round to checking through 'em all and also re-posting any dead links or anything you good people have asked for I know yer due some Scum Of Toytown, Biting Back compilation, and there's probably others which I've forgotten, so help me out and remind me if I have forgotten anything. Thanx for yer support folks, and cheers to ............ for the artwerk that accompanies this post. All comments greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Chris Ripple said...

Hmmm... Less hair than I remember but I guess that happens to all of us ?
Nice cartoon.

Marky Dread said...

Not my work just something i doctored for fun.

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Fun, yes indeed, gotta have a laugh otherwise..........