Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Tuesday 1 January 2008

BLOG COMMUNIQUE #5

Well that's just a fucking great start to my New Year; went to upload a file to DivShare and noticed that all my previous files have gone, so there is no music available to download at this point, have emailed divshare to see what the crack is, but I don't reckon I'm gonna be laughing, which means I'm presented with a problem of uploading fuck knows how many downloads, with not a lot of time available to do that and keep the blog current and have new stuff available. Maaan! I need this like a hole in the head, but hey it might turn out OK, and if it don't, it aint the end of the world, and there's a lesson to be learned 'don't put all yer files in one basket'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annoying as fuck! I thougth I got down the Pogues 1984 gig but I noticed that it stopped downloading before it was completeted :'(

blogg.passagen.se/jj.n

Anonymous said...

Hello

Sorry to hear you've lost your files. Just wanted to say your blog is appreciated. I've heard some really interesting stuff from back in the day that I've not heard for years and I like your politics too. Nice to know not everyone is swallowing the crap that's dished out by the mainstream media daily.

Have a good 2008 and keep up the good work.

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Cheers anon, and looks like the files have been sorted jj.n