Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Thursday 3 January 2008

JOHNNY THUNDERS - "Can You Put Some Echo On My Vocals"


1982, not one of Johnny’s healthiest years, if reports were to be believed he had died. Well he certainly sounds alive and kicking on these 2 pure and uncut recordings, as only Johnny can. Even when he was bad he was good. Enjoy, as it’s gonna be yer last hit of Thunders for a while, I feel I may be overdosing. I am still holding, but I don’t wanna go cold turkey. But if you are a ‘Thunder Head’ (cheers cat) make a connection over at the chatterbox forum and see if they can sort you out, or go to proud to be a pirate were there’s some good shit available.
HEROIN CAN SCREW YOU UP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mate,thanx for great authentic
Thunders gigs.I like them
Karlos,Czech rep.

Anonymous said...

Thanks once again for the Thunders! You know how to hit my vein.

Punkzer0 said...

Hey thanks for the Thunders stuff. I have always loved his stuff and I still don't believe that he got the credit he should have for turning out so much good material.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Can you repost these ones?
More Thunders, more Thunders!!
Thank you