Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Saturday 17 November 2007

SOME MORE SEERS FOR YA.



Right then folks, it seems the last Seers post went down well judging by the comments. So here's their second single, released in 1986, (fuck that's 21 years ago; where does the time go?) on their own and wonderfully named SkullFuck Records. It's a 3 track affair: Freedom Trip/Don't Bring Me Down/I'll Say Nothing. As a little bonus I've included Flyaway, which was released on flexi disc and given away with Bucketfull Of Brains Fanzine. There ya go, that's me all seered out, time to take a Freedom Trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this song when it first came out - Thanks for reminding me about it

I saw them supporting someone in Norwich, but can't remember who - could have been Iggy Pop

Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

No problem neil.

Anonymous said...

If anyone is interested I was told at the weekend that The Seers are reforming for at least one show soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, great stuff. I seem to recall they released an LP but I never saw it.
Neal