Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Wednesday 4 July 2007


This is a footnote to the previous post, well not really cos it appears at the top, so technically its a 'headnote'. No sooner had I posted it and gone to work. I saw a copy of The Sun news paper and fuck me what did I read about, Gordon Brown asking us all to fly the flag in the face of terror, which is the sort of shit I was talking about, were politicians turn something into something else. Brown has taken the nations perceived fear of terror (which Blair helped foster) and co-opted it with the help of the media into some sort of exercise in creating national pride and unity, just like Blair did with Diana. Wankers!