Featured post

Yesterdays news is still today's truth!

They only tell us what they want us to know.....An Anti Austerity Demo gathered outside the BBC headquarters in London the other weekend, ...


.

.

.

.
MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS ! / QUESTION THE QUESTIONABLE ! / SHOUT ABOVE THE NOISE !

Sunday 3 December 2006






CNN’s global drama,


























Bush, Blair and Osama.


This blog will evolve as it starts to revolve in front of your very eyes, check back to older posts as they may have changed, 'cos I'm making this shit up as I go along, adding in bits here and there. Artwerk, poems, rantings ravings and music, whatever takes my fancy and comes out of my archives and into my brain. Oh you lucky, lucky people, for what you are about to receive may you be truly (un)grateful.

No comments: